Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Battle Within

I am absolutely determined this 'adjunct blog' (nice phrase courtesy of Susan T...) is not going to become a record of my hospital life;  however, I feel a little guilty as not much will  get posted this week (has been posted) because this is the regular week from hell. 

My fairly quiet and restricted life consists of: get up at 5 am, wash what I can, eat, be driven to the hospital, get stabbed and infused for five hours, get driven home, drink several cups of tea and sleep for the afternoon.  And then do it all again ...

I took some surreptitious pictures from my bed with my phone:







Thursday is day 5 and I won't have to go for three weeks!

x

1 comment:

jabblog said...

It sounds like a marathon! Sleep is good, though, and at least you can do that in the privacy of your own home:-)